A heart warming Father's Day story

Syzygys

As a mother, I am telling you
Valued Senior Member
Father kills daugther's attacker:

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/dad-kills-daughters-attacker/nPRR3/

"SHINER, Texas — A father beat to death with his hands a man who tried molesting his 4-year-old daughter after the little girl was heard screaming on the family's rural Texas ranch, authorities said Monday.

The victim was a 47-year-old man from Gonazles with no apparent prior criminal history.In the course of trying to get her away from him, and protect her, he (the father) struck the subject several times in the head and the subject died,""

Most locals agreed with the deed and he is most likely won't be charged with anything...

In a slightly related story, Jerry Sandusky STILL hasn't been shot in the face and he usually enters the court house (where his pedophile trial is under way) smiling.

Anyhow, happy Father's Day, and protect your kids....

And yet thousands of Americans are lining up to defend George Zimmerman for stalking, accosting, and ultimately (when he discovered to his embarrassment that he didn't have the physical strength to overpower him) killing a child.

Every parent in America has indoctrinated their kids to do whatever it takes to stay free of creeps like Zimmerman. People who defend him should be identified with day-glo tattoos so everyone will know to keep them away from their children.

Father kills daugther's attacker:

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/dad-kills-daughters-attacker/nPRR3/

"SHINER, Texas — A father beat to death with his hands a man who tried molesting his 4-year-old daughter after the little girl was heard screaming on the family's rural Texas ranch, authorities said Monday.

The victim was a 47-year-old man from Gonazles with no apparent prior criminal history.In the course of trying to get her away from him, and protect her, he (the father) struck the subject several times in the head and the subject died,""

Most locals agreed with the deed and he is most likely won't be charged with anything...

In a slightly related story, Jerry Sandusky STILL hasn't been shot in the face and he usually enters the court house (where his pedophile trial is under way) smiling.

Anyhow, happy Father's Day, and protect your kids....

If you ask me that story sounds a bit fishy to me. How does a 47 year old man with no past history of this type behavior suddenly decide to rape a 4 year old little girl with the father in the house? Sounds like a story designed to get maximum effect and sympathy from law enforcement and the public to cover a murder. Ah! But it's easier to believe a live father than a dead man that can't defend himself. :shrug:

If you ask me that story sounds a bit fishy to me.

Well, sure it is a he said, he dead case, but if the father was in a good standing, we just have to take his word. The daughter could be also interrogated...

Back