A funny dialogue

S

Seeker01

A funny dialogue

Skeptic christian = SC
Pastor = P

SC: Pastor , I want to tell you something fantastic.
P: What's that, my dear brother.
SC: Yesterday night when i was praying in my room, suddenly, an angel appeared to me. My room was full of light and fragrant smell, i was shocked and stunned for 5 minutes until i knew that something extraordinary had happened. I asked the guy in front of me, who looked handsome, who are you?
P: Wow? Who is he?
SC: He said he is an angel sent from God to tell me that the end is near, Jesus is coming half way to the earth from the event horizon.
P: Are you sure he is from God, he could be Satan.
SC: I am cautious about Satan's trick, therefore I test him by asking him "do you acknowledge that Jesus is the Son of God, the messiah? Do you call him Lord?".
P: And what did he say?
SC: He bowed down and worshipped the Lord in Jesus's name, so i knew that this is angel from God coz Satan will not confess Jesus is Lord.
P: Ha hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaa!
SC: Why do you laugh?
P: My dear, i can't believe what you said, you bluff me, i don't think the Lord will send angel to you. This must be a make-up story to entertain me.
SC: No it is true! I swear!!!
P: True? Show me evidence that it is true! Did the angel give you anything not from the earth? Or give you power to transform a staff into snake so that i can believe you?
SC: Oh, evidence??? You are telling me without evidence you don't believe what i say? Let me ask you first, do you believe there is angels as the bible tells us?
P: Angel? Yeah, i believe that, what the bible says is true.
SC: And now I am telling you the same thing, I saw angel, angel of bible, and you don't believe me!!!! (Angry!!!) Why? Simply because i can not give you evidence to prove that? But it is funny that you believe that there is angel according to bible, and the bible also does not provide you any evidence at all!
P: .........
SC: You're crazy!!!! You want evidence from me in order to believe what i said, while not asking for evidence from bible and believe that it is true, what a double standard!
P: That's the word of God.
SC: Word of God? Now i am telling you something similar to the word of God, angel appeared to me as they appeared to Abraham, Moses, Mary etc..., if angel can appear to them , why not me? You don't believe what i said simply because i can't show you angel now, but on the other hand you just accept whatever the dead men wrote in bible, you're not reasonable.!!! Shitt!!!

Either the Pastor is accustomed to SC's tricks or the pastor must be zealous of the SC's luck..! May be the pastor himself become one out of necessity rather than faith.. or the pastor does not believe in angels coming to ordinary people.. or SC should not have gone to any pastor in the first place after he really recvd. an angel with msg.. or.. or.. hmmm.. it may be funny..

Back