A follow up...the only conspiracy

modern-iconoclast

Registered Member
We'll since my last transmission on Oct 30th i think i've been searching through sources, conspiracies, theories and anything to do with the link of man and spacemen. I've come to the conclusion that we indeed where transformed/transfigured/developed by space travelers/aliens from caveman to homo spaien. The missing link so to speak. And i've come to more conclusion that seem to fit a mosiac picture that i didnt know i was building. First off, all our religion/spiritual came from beyond the stars. Modern man is far less superior than the man of antiquity(old). It seems the spacemen/aliens/gods/elohim whatever you to label it had lived amongst the peoples of this forgotten past. They recorded the accounts of this as story/myth/lengend/fable as we know think of them. The biblical story of creation is just a reinterpretation of much earlier sumerian texts. The atra hasis for example, tells how the "gods" came to earth and mixed their genes with ape-men. And if fact "adam" is not just a single man but "adam" represents a human race. This is not intended to discount the bible but to show that it's just another series of stories past down from ealier generations and civilizations. To show that beings(not the greys either) not of this world have been with us since the beginning and lived amongst us as "giants", "demigods" and other names that we know think of as fantasy. Didnt we think it was fantasy 100 years back when it came to space travel? Wasnt it fantasy when the subject of man being able to fly came up centuries ago? hit this up with replies and let me know what you think.

It sounds good to me, but we need some proof though ( not addressing you) about it. Zacharia Sitchin has done a great job trying to find the missing link so to speak, and more and more people are starting to pay attention to what he has done..

Corp.Hudson - What do you believe in?

Hkon,
There is a lot of good evidence but its worthless if no one looks at it right?
I agree with Sitchin and his work.He draws on thirty plus years of research by many people not just himself. If you ask me many religious beliefs are far stranger than the concept of aliens and without any basis in fact but people will believe those as long as they are good ones.There are thousands of cases where
UFO's have reacted with the environment.
They have been with us for thousands of years we can either keep ignoring them or
start scientifically examining the data
much of which is classified.Funny how something so unbelieveable could be a classified subject.

[This message has been edited by Alien (edited November 27, 1999).]

Yes. But i can't see what the problem is. I have a harder time believing in Jesus walking on water and so on. There is no proof of that either except for that's it's written in a book ( let's do the religious debate in the other forum)

The book authored by Sithin is for me just as much proof as any other book.

I believe as you do. Aliens have been with us since the dawn of time. It's been written of in almost all religions and scriptures, just can't see what's so hard to believe...

Modern-iconoclast,

I agree. It's only since we've entered the space age that we on this planet have begun to figure this all out for ourselves. The evidence that other-worldly beings are the "missing link" is in the Bible, but just not understandable to a people who have not yet even begun to consider space travel as a possibility.

------------------
www.indigenousrocks.com

Back