4th eye part IV

draqon

Banned
Banned
I am open to taking cynicism, however I don't want this thread to turn into everyone not bashing each other thread.

Some if not all individuals in the previous or not previous thread, if it even existed, asked or not asked a few or many questions and some if none or even all said prove it, or disprove it. This is like me, or is it me, or is it them saying to that person prove or disprove to me or was it me in the first place, that I, you, we, or them, who exactly are them, have what it takes. Without using any equipment or with the use of equipment or without proving anything at all. Anyway or myway moving along, parallel that is, no not perpendicular or diagonal, or other dimensionally, when I talk about the 4th eye. I am not talking about a physical feature, but rather physical future, evolution of the humankind. I am talking an actual 4th eye....read all about it here....This site here...and this site explains this eye in more detail well here it is ...meanwhile this site summons it up...ok this is the one

I will be adding more, at other moments, and leave this

Back