23 Minutes

gfreeman

Registered Member
If you get a chance please check this out….
youtube.com/watch?v=ax8-WWQtm4g

An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. If you haven't heard these testimonies, stop everything and hear them. They will permanently altered your outlook on life.

If you get a chance please check this out….
youtube.com/watch?v=ax8-WWQtm4g

An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. If you haven't heard these testimonies, stop everything and hear them. They will permanently altered your outlook on life.

"This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account."

I guess the thorazine finally kicked in

I ran across a guy who was in hell on a bad acid trip.

Hell is right here on earth..

Ever been stuck in rush hour traffic?

Welcome to hell.:bugeye:

Bill was placed in Hell...

You think it is sufficient to espouse something as true purely on the basis that someone said so? A yes or no will suffice, and clearly it can only be yes. Don't be ashamed.

"Why, this is Hell, nor am I out of It." - Mephistopheles

"The brown acid is bad, man. Stay away from the brown acid"

I've been to Hell and it really isn't that bad at all. Nice people there as well.

Hell, Michigan is an unincorporated community in Putnam Township of Livingston County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The community is near the border with Washtenaw County, about 15 miles (24 km) northwest of Ann Arbor. Hell is situated 3 miles (4.8 km) southwest of Pinckney via Patterson Lake Road. The community is served by the Pinckney post office with ZIP Code 48169. The unofficial population is 266.[citation needed] Hell has also been featured on the show Extreme Towns on The Travel Channel.

WIKI

Back