1 post

NightFall

Lazy Hedonist
Valued Senior Member
i finally did it!!!!! i got an acoount here a while ago.. but i was gone for quite some time and my number of posts was still pretty small.... ive been waiting and waiting for the day when my profile read something above 1 post per day.. and I FINALLY DID It!!!

Congratulations. :) Good for you.
I will do a special dance for you. :D

Keep on posting. Your posts are a joy to read...:)

I remember when I first started to post her, I was at 20 per day, but that didn't last long, eventually it fell to the humble 4 Posts a day I'm at now.

Still it was a fun run, and I tried my best not to cheat the post total with posts that didn't have any content.

I'm at 12 a day, but that's largely due to the like 30 a day I posted in the beginning. Congrads. After a while you'll stop keeping track of how many posts you get. I kept looking forward to my 1000th post and then by the time I got it I really had stopped caring and didn't notice.

TYLER:
LOL.. my goal is to someday make it on the top 50 posters page... but first alot of people need to go on vacation so i can catch up! LOL

BANSHEE:
awww.. thanks. :eek:

nightfall,

This is not meant to be a "touchy feely" type post. I think we all like it if you posted a bit more. After all that is the way you increase your post rate.

We all have that which we can contribute...

good...cuz i cant be "touchy-feelied". im a minor.
but ill see what i can do.... unfortunately i dont know alot about many topics.... my arrival at sciforums was quite a mistake but.. i like it here!

good...cuz i cant be "touchy-feelied". im a minor.

Hey Wet1, there's this guy passing out posters saying that you've moved into the neighborhood. :p

Damn, there goes the neighborhood. First I come then all these yoyo's show up...:D

maybe i should carry some pepper spray while roaming the forums alone at night from now on...

Nightfall:

I generally carry a Kalashnikov, two 9mm Rugers, a Remington 12 guage, a grenade launcher and a flamethrower. :p

aww!! dont sulk!!!! you're breaking my heart!!!! -keeping one had firmly on the pepper spray in purse- sit right up here with me... -pats seat next to her-

***Looks over shoulder and sees target taped to back***

Nope! Gotta go...

***digs out gas mask (Just incase)***

Re: Nightfall:

Originally posted by Xev
I generally carry a Kalashnikov, two 9mm Rugers, a Remington 12 guage, a grenade launcher and a flamethrower. :p

That's my kind of girl, a high priestess of the tentacled one and packing it. Thed falls in love immediately. *thud*

Back